Tuesday, January 22, 2013

It's true.....

First, let's all take a moment to get over our shock and disbelief that I'm actually doing a blog post again........whew! Hope you didn't need the smelling salts to wake you back up after that. I know the shock of seeing a new blog post after my 5 year hiatus is something that will take some time to recover from, but you will get there eventually!

The truth is, I miss my blog. I miss keeping a journal of my little adventures with my family & recording my thoughts and feelings as we move through this thing called "life".  So, I decided to start off 2013 with a new goal to take time for the things that matter & this one matters! It also helps that I finally have a phone that will make things like posting pictures on my blog something relatively painless now.


No comments:

Sometimes I don't get dressed for the day until 5:00...pm, and on the weekend I let my kids eat cookies for breakfast. I drank coffee (and sometimes diet coke) when I was pregnant. I use under eye concealer to cover up my zits & I bake when I'm stressed. If you can deal with all that....then welcome to our family blog!