Thursday, September 09, 2010

First Day of School.


The two older kids went back to school August 16th! Can you believe that?!! That was way, WAY too early in my book  & I'm not ashamed to admit I was the one with a bad "back-to-school" attitude this year.  I just miss my kids so much during the school year!  The kids always enjoy getting new school supplies & clothes, so that's what gets them through those first few days.  But, me....I just pray a lot!  It's just that I enjoy summer SO much & I dread the feeling of "heaviness" that each new school year brings.  However, I tried my best to put on my positive "happy" face & tackle the first few days of the new school year with as much "go-get-em" energy as I could summon.

Here are few cute pictures of my kiddos on that first day back at school.

Cute little posers!


All set! But those bags with school supplies are HEAVY!


My sweet little 2nd & 3rd graders.


Chandler is SO stinking excited to see that brick prison school house once again.


"Uh...Mom...can we go into the school now...it's kinda bright out here?"


The cutest boy in the the whole 2nd grade!


Right after this picture he said: "So as soon as I'm done taking pictures we can go to the pool...right?"


I know...I know...she will never need mascara! So not fair!


No comments:

Sometimes I don't get dressed for the day until 5:00...pm, and on the weekend I let my kids eat cookies for breakfast. I drank coffee (and sometimes diet coke) when I was pregnant. I use under eye concealer to cover up my zits & I bake when I'm stressed. If you can deal with all that....then welcome to our family blog!