Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Give it a try!

This is a good week for anyone who is new to the "Drug Store Deals" game to give it a try. :-)

I followed the scenario listed on "Little People Wealth" and this is what I walked away with for $3.22 oop. I also walked away with $9 in RR!

(2) Kellogg's Cereal ($1.00/2 internet printable cp or 7/25 RP)
(2) Dawn Dish Soap (.25 x2 8/01 P&G)
(1) Complete Contact Lens Solution
(1) Nature's Way ALIVE multi-vitamin ($1.00 mnf cp)
(1) Visine Eye Drops (used $2 cp from Wags Aug coupon book at front of store)
(2) Crayola 24 ct Crayons
(1) Gillette Fusion Pro-Glide Men's Razor ($4 P&G 8/01)
(1) Highlighter 6 pack
(1) 10 ct pencil pack
(2) Reeses Pieces (filler items)

*I DID NOT have the mnf coupons for the Complete Solution or the Visine coupon that the "Little People Wealth"  sugested in the Low oop scenario, but I did have a $5RR from my previous visit. I bought all these items in three separate transaction & I used the 15% friends and family coupon from facebook. Good Luck if you give this week's deal a try. :-) 

*RP = Red Plum Sunday Paper Insert
*P&G Proctor and Gamble Insert

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great job :) Reece's Pieces are one of my favorite filler items as well!

Amber said...

Hehe! I'm planning on using them for Potty Training rewards! So ready to give up diapers for good!!

Unknown said...

I'm going to try it! Thanks for the inspiration.

Sometimes I don't get dressed for the day until 5:00...pm, and on the weekend I let my kids eat cookies for breakfast. I drank coffee (and sometimes diet coke) when I was pregnant. I use under eye concealer to cover up my zits & I bake when I'm stressed. If you can deal with all that....then welcome to our family blog!